Our client is a growing organisation who is and independent provider, specialising in Electricity, Gas procurement to both large Corporate Organisations and SME Businesses. The Company supports this with a range of added benefit services, high-calibre award winning customer service, impartial advice and advanced expertise at all times.
Reporting to the SME Sales Manager, the main function of the SME Sales Negotiator is to maximise the effectiveness of the SME Sales Department by producing and converting high quality leads from warm sales routes and working as a team towards agreed set targets and commission goals.
- Follow agreed operational and sales strategies and meet set targets.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the SME Sales Manager (during training period) with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new clients.
- Following targeted supplier campaigns as and when directed to promote new features and benefits.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors adjusting sales pitch to better target the needs and interests of specific market sectors.
- Use of initiative to proactively follow up leads generated from established Sales Routes to sell/promote our clients services
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who respond to our advertisements.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of supplier products effectively to potential new customers.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from potential customers.
- Record contact details and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Email correspondence to customers to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts in line with internal and supplier procedures.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Ensure that Customer Database is kept up to date with latest contract information by adhering to internal SLA’s.
- Adhere to company external or internal customer care policies and procedures as directed.
- Present ideas to Sales Manager for developing new sales routes.
- When applicable, share pricing, product information and market intelligence of competitors with Sales Manager/Team.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice ideas.
- Attend monthly meetings (or ad hoc) with the Managing Director and SME Sales Team to update information and discuss any issues.
- Report monthly new business sales figures to Sales Manager.
- Be able to discuss sales reports on a weekly/monthly and end of year proactively with Sales Manager addressing any shortfall on targets not achieved
- Work with other team members to ensure that team targets are met.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Cold calling experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills (telephone).
- Previous Telephone sales experience/training an advantage
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet sales targets and to cope under pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
What you will get in return:
- Base Salary £23k pa – OTE £35k pa
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Full training provided
- Fantastic working environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com