Our client has continued its success as a leading utility consultancy. They have recently received various accolades and are now looking to expand their already thriving sales team. They are currently looking to hire an ambitious Energy Broker.
Working in a vibrant and constantly evolving industry the successful candidate will be primarily tasked with generating sales opportunities over the phone and then promoting and implementing appropriate solutions. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable and confident selling and interacting with clients over the telephone including making a substantial number of ‘cold calls’.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity that will suit someone who is target driven, ambitious and enjoys communicating with people at all levels.
- Promoting the Company’s products and services to a broad range of targeted, mainly ‘mid-market’ businesses. This will involve a substantial volume of ‘cold calls’.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders internally and externally. This is likely to include looking after the interests of clients on a long-term basis.
- Achieving and exceeding targets across a range of key deliverables primarily based on efficiently growing a client base and corresponding revenue stream.
- Upholding the Company’s ethos and values by helping to maintain the Company’s market leading reputation for an ethical and transparent approach to sales.
Skills/behavioural attributes required:
- Previous industry experience is likely to be an advantage but a strong work ethic, desire to exceed targets and achieve success is vital. Experience in a high volume cold call environment is also essential.
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships and gain commitment over the phone.
- Ability to be flexible, handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual level and as part of a team when required.
- Self-motivated and passionate about making a difference, you will combine great interpersonal and influencing skills and consistently display excellent communication and sales skills.
- Computer literate and possess excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Target and results driven.
What our client can offer you:
- £30k pa OTE £50k – £70k (uncapped commission)
- 22 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training, ongoing support and a clear progression and career development plan
- Fun working environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.